NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Teleshopping is way of selling product through television advertisements that gives complete description of the product, and also provides contact details for the customer to place their orders. Teleshopping market in India grew significantly over the past few years owing to, increasing disposable income, ease of shopping, rising television penetration in the country. Moreover, increasing offerings by private label brands at affordable prices, growing discounts and offers, coupled with rising working population are other factors driving teleshopping market in India. In addition, improving standard of living, coupled with changing consumers tastes and preference from traditional way of shopping to new and innovative forms
According to "India Teleshopping Market By Operation Type, By Product Type, By Payment Method Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021", teleshopping market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 17.20% during 2016-2021.In 2015, dedicated channels segments accounted for lions share in teleshopping market in the country, and is forecast to maintain its dominance through 2021, owing to 24 hours telecast, continuous announcement of various cashbacks/ discounts offers and branded products that are offered. Cash on Delivery dominated India teleshopping market in 2015, and the same trend is expected to continue during the forecast period owing to rising customer preference towards cash on delivery as a payment method, as customers do not have to pay anything at the time of order, and instead pay at the time of delivery, which also boost confidence of new and existing customers on teleshopping companies. "India Teleshopping Market By Operation Type, By Product Type, By Payment Method Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of the Teleshopping in India:
- India Teleshopping Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Dedicated Channels & Infomercials), By Operation Type (Consumer Appliances, Apparel & Accessories, Home Furnishing, Hardware, Others), By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Debit Card/Credit Card)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the India Teleshopping Market
- To identify the customer preference towards Teleshopping
- To help industry consultants, Teleshopping companies, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with Teleshopping companies & industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04230323-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-teleshopping-market-by-operation-type-by-product-type-by-payment-method-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-300347177.html