SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 8, 2014) - A group of financial services experts have formed a new company called Terafina, Inc. to enable banking institutions to reach their customers anytime, anywhere and through any device. This Omni Channel approach combines digital, call center and branch channels to create a common sales platform based on cloud technology and big-data capabilities.
The Terafina Solution offers key benefits that retail banks, credit unions and finance companies are looking for in an Omni Channel Sales Platform;
- Revenue & Efficiency -- enables the highly efficient acquisition of new and deepening of existing relationships.
- Mobility and Digital -- for employees on the go, the responsive design approach provides mobile access and assures customer interactions are rich on all digital devices.
- Consistent, Quality and Ubiquitous Customer Experience -- allowing organizations to be wherever customers are interacting with them, providing seamless hands-off support when necessary, while delivering great customer experiences throughout the entire sales process.
- Analytics & Reporting -- Big Data capability made simple, in combination with real-time monitoring across an entire organization, the platform offers a unique combination of both meta & click-stream data.
- Compliance and Regulation Adherence -- providing consistent management of policy, disclosures and a delivery mechanism for assuring compliance throughout the sales process is met.
The newly formed management team is comprised by Meheriar Hasan, Principal Founder and CEO, Boris Grinshpun, Co-founder; Tiffani Montez, VP Support & Implementation.
"Today's customers are more connected than ever before, every sales interaction today spans multiple channels, devices and products which customers are looking to purchase," said Meheriar Hasan, Principal Founder and CEO of Terafina. "As a team who has seen firsthand the obstacles that institutions are facing when it comes to creating consistent multi-channel customer experiences, we challenged ourselves to be innovative in how we brought this first product to market."
Meheriar Hasan is a proven thought leader and seasoned expert within the digital banking space. As the principal founder of Terafina, he brings 27 years of hands-on experience building both direct to consumer and digital distribution channels at Transamerica, Digital Insight, Wells Fargo & US Bank. Under his leadership these organizations have achieved worldwide recognition as leaders and innovators in the financial services industry, leading to increases in revenue and positive consumer sentiment. Hasan currently serves as a Board Member at Mechanics Banks and has been a frequent guest lecturer at the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business. Hasan holds a Master of Science in Finance, Master of Arts in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a minor in Mathematics from the University of Arizona.
Terafina, Inc. is a provider of Omni Channel Solutions. The company combines industry expertise and best practices to deliver proven solutions for its clients. The company is based in San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.terafinainc.com.