|Paris, June 12, 2019|
Combined Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 – ING), the global leader in seamless payment, held its Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting yesterday in Paris.
The shareholders approved all the resolutions submitted by the Board of Directors. The main resolutions approved pertained to the following:
- The consolidated financial statements for 2018;
- Distribution of a dividend of €1.10 per share;
- Ratification of the appointment of Mr. Nicolas Huss and the renewal of its terms of office Director;
- The renewals of the terms of office of Ms. Diaa Elyaacoubi and Ms. Sophie Stabile as Independent Directors;
- Appointment of Ms. Agnès Audier and Ms. Nazan Somer Ozelgin as Independent Directors and Mr. Michael Stollarz as Director;
- The Corporate Officers’ compensation for 2018;
- Approval of the principles and criteria governing the determination of total compensation awarded to the Chairman of the Board and the CEO for 2019;
- The authorization of free shares allocation to the Group key managers and / or Corporate Officers;
- Renewal of financial delegations of authority.
Bernard Bourigeaud, Chairman of the Board of Ingenico Group, stated: “I want to thank all the Ingenico Group shareholders for their support and their confidence in the new leadership team and our Directors for their commitment.”
Information on dividends
The ex-dividend date is June 17, 2019 and the dividend payable date is July 9, 2019. Shareholders opting for a dividend paid in new Ingenico Group shares, priced at €64.59 per share, must exercise that option between June 19, 2019 and July 3, 2019, inclusive. Beyond that time limit, only cash dividends shall be paid.
The price for shares issued as stock dividends shall be equal to 90% of the average closing price quoted for Ingenico Group shares on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange over the twenty trading days preceding the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting, less the net amount of the dividend.
The shares issued as stock dividends shall carry dividend rights as of January 1, 2019 and shall have the same rights and terms as the Company’s existing shares traded on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange.
About Ingenico Group
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 – ING) is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise.
Learn more at www.ingenico.com twitter.com/ingenico
Contacts / Ingenico Group
| Investors |
VP Investor Relations
(T) / 01 58 01 92 98
| Investors |
Investor Relations Manager
(T) / 01 58 01 85 09
| Communication |
(T) / 01 58 01 83 17