The "Innovations in Automated Machines, 3D Printing, and Laser Technology" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Advanced Manufacturing Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles advancements in 3D printing, robotic gripper systems, material handling, automated storage, robotics, and laser technology.
The Advanced Manufacturing Technology TOE covers global innovations and developments related to manufacturing and industrial automation on a monthly basis. Innovations are focused toward improving product traceability, energy efficiency and reducing environmental footprints, integrating product design and manufacturing aspects for reducing time-to-market. Research focus areas include rapid prototyping (additive manufacturing), lightweighting (multimaterial joining, plastics and metals manufacturing, carbon fiber-based composite manufacturing), smart robotics (agile robots, consumer robots, swarm robotics, cobots), monitoring and control (wireless control networks, human machine interface), and simulation and modeling (design and simulation software).
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster. The technologies covered here impact a wide range of industries, such as the impact semiconductor, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, logistics, and electronics industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Advancements in Robotics, Automated Machines, 3D Printing, and Laser Technology
- Gripper Systems for Industrial Robots
- Advanced Manufacturing Gaining Increased Attention
- 3D Printing of Combat Aircraft Systems
- 3D Printing Facility for Bioprocessing
- Permanent Housing Solutions with 3D Construction Printer
- Material Handling Using a Non-contact Robotic Gripper
- Perpendicular Glass Bending Operation
- One-stop Solution for Material Handling and Manufacturing
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Robotic Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Autonomous Industrial Cleaning Robotic Solution
- Robotic Assistants for Hospitals
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4m3tlu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900