SILICON SLOPES, UT--(Marketwired - April 25, 2016) - InsideSales.com, the leading cloud-based sales acceleration technology company, was recognized this month by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) as the Sales Acceleration Service Provider of the Year. In addition, CEO Dave Elkington, President Ken Krogue and President of Worldwide Sales Jim Steele were named to the association's list of the Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals.
The AA-ISP Leadership Summit honors individuals who successfully influence the innovation and advancement of professional inside sales. Elkington, Krogue and Steele received their awards on April 21 at an awards ceremony held at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Chicago.
"The AA-ISP is an influential organization of sales leaders who are dedicated to accelerating sales," Elkington said. "Ken, Jim and I are honored to be recognized as thought leaders in our industry, and we are thrilled for the company to earn the distinction of Sales Acceleration Service Provider of the Year."
A complete list of companies and individuals recognized by the AA-ISP will be published on the association's website at www.aa-isp.org.
The Top 25 recipients listed in alphabetical order:
- Chad Angle: Senior Director of Inside Sales at Comcast Business
- Lauren Bailey: President at Factor 8
- Trish Bertuzzi: President & Chief Strategist at The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Mike Brooks: President at Mr. Inside Sales
- Chad Burmeister: Senior Director of Sales Development at RingCentral
- Liz Cain: VP of Go-to-Market Strategy at OpenView Venture Partners
- Dave Elkington: Founder & CEO at InsideSales.com
- Kevin Gaither: VP of Sales and Co-founder at ZipRecruiter
- Laura Hanson: Inside Sales Manager at Alcon
- Richard Harris: Owner at The Harris Consulting Group
- Ken Jisser: Co-founder, VP of Sales & Services at Replystream
- Sean Kester: VP Product Strategy at SalesLoft
- Mark Kosoglow: VP of Sales at Outreach.io
- Ken Krogue: Founder & President at InsideSales.com
- Kelly Litchtenberger: VP of Inside Sales at Carousel Industries
- Kelly Molander: VP of Worldwide Inside Sales and Business Development at TIBCO
- Gabe Moncayo: CEO and Co-founder at AlwaysHired
- Laurie Page: Managing Partner at The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Mark Ruthfield: VP of Sales at Yesware
- Ben Sardella: Co-founder and CRO at Datanyze
- Hooman Shahidi: Enterprise Account Executive at Oracle
- David Sill: SVP of Customer Success at DiscoverOrg
- Jim Steele: President of Worldwide Sales at InsideSales.com
- W. Alex Turner: Director of Sales Development at Wrike
- Paula White: Director of Inside Sales at Bound Tree Medical
InsideSales.com offers the industry's leading sales acceleration platform built on Neuralytics, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, engagement tracking, forecasting, and rep motivation. InsideSales.com has received numerous accolades for its technology and has been named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. InsideSales.com enterprise customers include ADP, Microsoft, and Groupon.
The AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of inside sales. The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking and leadership round tables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges, and key components of the growth and development of the inside sales industry. The association's mission is to help inside sales representatives and leaders to leverage its information and resources through published content, local community chapters, national conferences, career development, and an inside sales accreditation program.