Dublin, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Disposable Surgical Gloves Market Research Report by Product, Distribution, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market size was estimated at USD 8,259.98 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 9,123.98 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.79% reaching USD 15,282.01 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Disposable Surgical Gloves to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Natural Rubber Gloves, Nitrile Disposable Gloves, and Vinyl Disposable Gloves.
Based on Distribution, the market was studied across Direct Selling, Medical Store, and Online.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Disposable Surgical Gloves Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market, including 3M Company, Ansell Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Inc., Cypress Medical Products LLC, Dynarex Corporation, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd., Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Medisafe Technologies, Medline Industries, Inc., Microflex Corporation, Rubberex Corp. M Bhd., Semperit AG Holding, Smart Glove Corporation Sdn Bhd., Supermax Corporation Berhad, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Unigloves (UK) Limited, and YTY Group.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Disposable Surgical Gloves Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Flexible government support to expand the availability
5.2.2. Increase in the occurrence of chronic diseases and an increasingly aging population
5.2.3. Rise in safety concerns and hygiene
5.3.1. Fluctuation in the price of raw materials
5.4.1. Introduction of disposable gloves in growing economies
5.4.2. Rising demand for the advanced healthcare infrastructure system
5.5.1. Skin issues associated with the disposable gloves
6. Disposable Surgical Gloves Market, by Product
6.2. Natural Rubber Gloves
6.3. Nitrile Disposable Gloves
6.4. Vinyl Disposable Gloves
7. Disposable Surgical Gloves Market, by Distribution
7.2. Direct Selling
7.3. Medical Store
8. Americas Disposable Surgical Gloves Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Disposable Surgical Gloves Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Disposable Surgical Gloves Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 3M Company
12.2. Ansell Ltd.
12.3. B. Braun Melsungen AG
12.4. Cardinal Health, Inc.
12.5. Cypress Medical Products LLC
12.6. Dynarex Corporation
12.7. Hartalega Holdings Berhad
12.8. Kimberly-Clark Corporation
12.9. Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd.
12.10. Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
12.11. Medisafe Technologies
12.12. Medline Industries, Inc.
12.13. Microflex Corporation
12.14. Rubberex Corp. M Bhd.
12.15. Semperit AG Holding
12.16. Smart Glove Corporation Sdn Bhd.
12.17. Supermax Corporation Berhad
12.18. Top Glove Corporation Bhd
12.19. Unigloves (UK) Limited
12.20. YTY Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pdjlzf
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900