Technavio has been monitoring the motion control market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.02 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200624005618/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Motion Control Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., ACS Motion Control Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., OMRON Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and Yaskawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
An increasing number of fulfillment centers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Motion Control Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Motion Control Market is segmented as below:
- Electronic Devices
- AC Drives
- Motion Controllers
- Metal and Machinery Manufacturing
- Packaging and Labeling
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43881
Motion Control Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our motion control market report covers the following areas:
- Motion Control Market size
- Motion Control Market trends
- Motion Control Market analysis
This study identifies the integration of motion control systems with digital drives as one of the prime reasons driving the motion control market growth during the next few years.
Motion Control Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the motion control market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., ACS Motion Control Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., OMRON Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and Yaskawa Electric Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the motion control market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Motion Control Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist motion control market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the motion control market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the motion control market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of motion control market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Electronic devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Actuators - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AC drives - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Motion controllers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Metal and machinery manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Packaging and labeling - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Robotics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Semiconductor and electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- ACS Motion Control Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- OMRON Corp.
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.