DUBLIN, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Fuel Additives Market Research Report by Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fuel Additives Market size was estimated at USD 7,060.06 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 7,377.05 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 4.82% to reach USD 9,368.74 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Fuel Additives Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Fuel Additives Market, including Afton Chemical, Baker Hughes, BASF SE, Chevron Corporation, Clariant, Croda International PLC, Dorfketal Chemicals (I) Pvt. Ltd, Eni SpA, Evonik Industries AG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Infineum International Limited, Innospec Inc., LANXESS, QAFAC, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, The Lubrizol Corporation, Total SA, and VeryOne SaS.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Fuel Additives Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Fuel Additives Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Fuel Additives Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fuel Additives Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Fuel Additives Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Fuel Additives Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Fuel Additives Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Stringent governmental regulations for lowering the emision
126.96.36.199. Growth in demand of high fuel efficiency
188.8.131.52. Lowering quality of crude oil
184.108.40.206. Rise in demand for alternate fuels
220.127.116.11. Rising acceptance of Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
18.104.22.168. Inclination towards biobased, biodegradable fuel additive
22.214.171.124. Increasing penetration of electric vehicles
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Fuel Additives Market, by Type
6.2. Cetane Improvers
6.3. Cold Flow Improvers
6.4. Corrosion Inhibitors
6.5. Deposit Control
6.6. Lubricity Improvers
6.7. Octane Improvers
6.8. Stability Improvers
7. Fuel Additives Market, by Application
7.2. Aviation Fuel Additives
7.3. Diesel Fuel Additives
7.4. Gasoline Fuel Additives
8. Americas Fuel Additives Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Fuel Additives Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Fuel Additives Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Afton Chemical
12.2. Baker Hughes
12.3. BASF SE
12.4. Chevron Corporation
12.6. Croda International PLC
12.7. Dorfketal Chemicals (I) Pvt. Ltd
12.8. Eni SpA
12.9. Evonik Industries AG
12.10. Exxon Mobil Corporation
12.11. Infineum International Limited
12.12. Innospec Inc.
12.15. Royal Dutch Shell PLC
12.16. The Lubrizol Corporation
12.17. Total SA
12.18. VeryOne SaS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dwqbmt
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets