The "Medical Transcription Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author has been monitoring the global medical transcription market and it is poised to grow by USD 16.64 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Our reports on medical transcription market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by Growth in healthcare IT spending. In addition, rising applications of bi in the healthcare industry is anticipated to boost the growth of the medical transcription market as well.
Key Trends for medical transcription market growth
This study identifies rising applications of bi in the healthcare industry as the prime reasons driving the medical transcription market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in medical transcription market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the medical transcription market, including some of the vendors such as Acusis LLC, Excel Transcriptions Inc., Global Medical Transcription LLC, iMedX Inc., Lingual Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd., MModal IP LLC, MTBC Inc., nThrive Inc., Nuance Communications Inc. and World Wide Dictation Service of New York Inc. .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
- Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Physician groups and clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Acusis LLC
- Excel Transcriptions Inc.
- Global Medical Transcription LLC
- iMedX Inc.
- Lingual Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
- MModal IP LLC
- MTBC Inc.
- nThrive Inc.
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- World Wide Dictation Service of New York Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2l0795
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900