DUBLIN, Jan. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market Research Report by Product Type, by Wound Type, by End-User, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market size was estimated at USD 2,183.55 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 2,320.96 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.63% to reach USD 3,209.76 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, including 3M Company, ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Cardinal Health, Inc., ConvaTec Group PLC, DeRoyal Industries, Inc., Devon Medical, Inc., Direct Healthcare Group, Essity AB, Galaxy Medical Products Inc., Ingersoll Rand, Inc., Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Medela AG, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Paul Hartmann AG, Pensar Medical, LLC, Smith & Nephew PLC, Sunmed Medical, and Triage Meditech Pvt. Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases such as Diabetes Couple with Rising Geriatric Population
184.108.40.206. Accelerate Wound Healing and Reduce Risk of Pathogenic Infection
220.127.116.11. Low Adoption of NPWT Devices
18.104.22.168. Stringent Regulatory Policies
22.214.171.124. Surging Volume of Surgeries and Growing Usage of Simplified Single-Use Devices
126.96.36.199. Rising Patient Awareness towards the Availability of Cost-Effective NPWT Devices
188.8.131.52. Rising Technological Advancement in Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices
184.108.40.206. Complications and Risk Associated with the use of NPWT Devices
220.127.116.11. Lack of Trained Professionals
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by Product Type
6.3. Conventional NPWT Devices
6.4. Single-use NPWT Devices
7. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by Wound Type
7.3. Pressure Ulcers
7.4. Surgical and Traumatic Wounds
7.5. Venous Ulcers
8. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by End-User
8.3. Community Centers
8.4. Home Care Settings
8.6. Wound Care Centers
9. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market, by Application
9.2. Acute Wounds
9.3. Chronic Wounds
10. Americas Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. 3M Company
14.2. ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG
14.3. Cardinal Health, Inc.
14.4. ConvaTec Group PLC
14.5. DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
14.6. Devon Medical, Inc.
14.7. Direct Healthcare Group
14.8. Essity AB
14.9. Galaxy Medical Products Inc.
14.10. Ingersoll Rand, Inc.
14.11. Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
14.12. Medela AG
14.13. Molnlycke Health Care AB
14.14. Paul Hartmann AG
14.15. Pensar Medical, LLC
14.16. Smith & Nephew PLC
14.17. Sunmed Medical
14.18. Triage Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/orz5m8
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-negative-pressure-wound-therapy-devices-global-market-to-2026---featuring-3m-cardinal-health-and-essity-among-others-301465652.html
SOURCE Research and Markets