The "Retail and Wholesale Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global retail and wholesale market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global retail and wholesale market, accounting for 46% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 20% of the global retail and wholesale market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global retail and wholesale market.
In 2014, many e-commerce retailers started offline stores. Birchbox, an e-commerce store opened its first physical store in Soho and companies like Bonobos and Warby Parker doubled the number of their brick and mortar stores in 2014. E-commerce retailers setting up offline stores are good news for brick and mortar concept because it validates the need for physical stores.
The retail and wholesale market consists of sales of retail and wholesale services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that together provide the service of making goods available in convenient quantities and locations. Retailers are independent organizations in the distribution channel for consumer goods that buy goods from wholesalers or direct from producers, break bulk, store goods, display goods for sale either physically or online, sell to ultimate users and sometimes deliver.
Wholesalers are independent organizations in the distribution channel for consumer goods that buy in bulk, store goods, break bulk and sell merchandise primarily to retailers, professional authorities or to other wholesalers rather than to consumers. Both retailers and wholesalers take ownership of the goods and so bear the risk of carrying inventory. They also reduce the total number of transactions required for the process of transferring goods from producers to consumers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Retail And Wholesale Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Retail And Wholesale Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Retail And Wholesale Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Retail And Wholesale Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Retail And Wholesale Market Trends And Strategies
8. Retail And Wholesale Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Retail And Wholesale Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Retail And Wholesale Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Retail And Wholesale Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Retail And Wholesale Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Retail And Wholesale Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Retail And Wholesale Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Retail And Wholesale Market, Segmentation By Ownership, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Retail And Wholesale Market Segments
11.1. Global Retail Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Wholesale Market, Segmentation By Type
12. Retail And Wholesale Market Metrics
12.1. Retail And Wholesale Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Retail And Wholesale Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Wal-Mart Stores.Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/weeavo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900