DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Red Biotechnology Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study on the red biotechnology market provides readers with a holistic market overview, through an extensive analysis of the market.
The report analyzes the market with regards to the historical and current data to provide a forecast for the period of 2019-2027. Actionable insights and findings pertaining to the red biotechnology market help report readers take major business decisions that support their long-term business growth.
The study includes the compilation of the assessment of significant market dynamics such as key industry trends and major developments carried out by leading players, along with a detailed competitive assessment. The study is divided into key sections to provide readers with an individual understanding of the various aspects of the red biotechnology market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the revenue generated by the red biotechnology market in terms of the application across various geographical regions?
- Which industry trends are expected to have major influence on the red biotechnology market?
- What are the key developments carried out by leading red biotechnology market competitors?
- Which regions are likely to showcase major growth opportunities for red biotechnology market players?
- Which end user is likely to contribute a major share to the global revenue of the red biotechnology market?
Key Topics Covered
1. Global Red Biotechnology Market - Preface
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
2.1. Red Biotechnology Market Definition
2.2. Red Biotechnology Market Taxonomy
3. Executive Summary : Global Red Biotechnology Market
3.1.2. Industry Evolution/Developments
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. Global Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2027
3.5. Market Revenue Projections (US$ Bn)
4. Market Outlook
4.1. Pipeline Analysis
4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
5. Global Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast, by Application
5.2. Key Findings/Developments, by Type
5.3. Global Red Biotechnology Market Value (US$ Bn) Forecast, by Application, 2017-2027
5.3.1. Biopharmaceutical Production
5.3.2. Gene Therapy
5.3.4. Genetic Testing
5.4. Global Red Biotechnology Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Application
6. Global Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast, by End-user
6.2. Key Findings/Developments, by End-user
6.3. Global Red Biotechnology Market Value (US$ Bn) Forecast, by End-user, 2017-2027
6.3.1. Pharmaceutical Industry
6.3.2. CMO & CRO
6.3.3. Research Institutes
6.4. Global Red Biotechnology Market Attractiveness Analysis, by End-user
7. Global Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region/sub-Region
7.1. Key Findings/Developments
7.2. Global Red Biotechnology Market Value (US$ Bn) Forecast, by Region/Sub-Region, 2017-2027
7.2.1. North America
7.2.4. Latin America
7.2.5. Middle East & Africa (MEA)
7.3. Global Red Biotechnology Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Region/Sub-Region
8. North America Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast
9. Europe Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast
10. Asia-Pacific Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast
11. Latin America Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Middle East & Africa Red Biotechnology Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Competition Landscape
13.1. Market Player - Competition Matrix
13.2. Market Share Analysis, by Company (2018)
13.3. Company Profiles
13.3.1. Pfizer Inc.
13.3.2. Biogen Inc.
13.3.3. Amgen Inc.
13.3.4. AstraZeneca PLC
13.3.5. Gilead Sciences Inc.
13.3.6. Celgene Corporation
13.3.7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
13.3.8. Merck KGaA
13.3.9. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
13.3.10. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xf6hwp
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-into-the-worlds-red-biotechnology-market-2017-2019--2027---emerging-opportunities-revenue-projections-leading-players-300976309.html
SOURCE Research and Markets