President and COO of Insperity Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Arthur A Arizpe (insider trades) sold 5,000 shares of NSP on 07/23/2019 at an average price of $138 a share. The total sale was $690,000.
Insperity Inc is engaged in providing human resources and business solutions designed to improve business performance. Its product offerings are provided through its Workforce Optimization and Workforce Synchronization solutions. Insperity Inc has a market cap of $5.74 billion; its shares were traded at around $139.19 with a P/E ratio of 35.98 and P/S ratio of 1.46. The dividend yield of Insperity Inc stocks is 0.71%. Insperity Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Insperity Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Insperity Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- SVP Finance, CFO & Treasurer Douglas S Sharp sold 5,000 shares of NSP stock on 07/11/2019 at the average price of $130. The price of the stock has increased by 7.07% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President and COO Arthur A Arizpe sold 5,000 shares of NSP stock on 07/23/2019 at the average price of $138. The price of the stock has increased by 0.86% since.
- President and COO Arthur A Arizpe sold 5,000 shares of NSP stock on 07/18/2019 at the average price of $134. The price of the stock has increased by 3.87% since.
For the complete insider trading history of NSP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with NSP. Click here to check it out.
- NSP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NSP
- Peter Lynch Chart of NSP