- By insider
President, CEO and Chairman of Installed Building Products Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jeffrey W. Edwards (insider trades) sold 300,000 shares of IBP on 09/10/2020 at an average price of $91 a share. The total sale was $27.3 million.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with IBP. Click here to check it out.
- IBP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IBP
- Peter Lynch Chart of IBP
Installed Building Products Inc is engaged in the installation of insulation, garage doors, rain gutters, shower doors, closet shelving and mirrors, and other products in the continental United States. Installed Building Products Inc has a market cap of $2.82 billion; its shares were traded at around $94.50 with a P/E ratio of 34.48 and P/S ratio of 1.76. Installed Building Products Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 35.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Installed Building Products Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner Jeffrey W. Edwards sold 300,000 shares of IBP stock on 09/10/2020 at the average price of $91. The price of the stock has increased by 3.85% since.
- President, CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner Jeffrey W. Edwards sold 300,000 shares of IBP stock on 08/14/2020 at the average price of $84. The price of the stock has increased by 12.5% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP & CFO Michael Thomas Miller sold 26,394 shares of IBP stock on 09/02/2020 at the average price of $92.31. The price of the stock has increased by 2.37% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Accounting Officer Todd R Fry sold 1,000 shares of IBP stock on 09/09/2020 at the average price of $94.9. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IBP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.