President & CEO of Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Peter J Arduini (insider trades) sold 250,000 shares of IART on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $60.55 a share. The total sale was $15.1 million.
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp is engaged in development, manufacturing, and marketing of product lines from its technology for applications ranging from burn and deep tissue wounds to repair of dura mater in the brain to repair of nerve and tendon. Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp has a market cap of $5.4 billion; its shares were traded at around $63.16 with a P/E ratio of 54.42 and P/S ratio of 3.68. Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 2.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Peter J Arduini sold 250,000 shares of IART stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $60.55. The price of the stock has increased by 4.31% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Corp VP, Global Ops & Supp Chn John Mooradian sold 7,000 shares of IART stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $61.42. The price of the stock has increased by 2.83% since.
- 10% Owner Richard E Caruso sold 80,000 shares of IART stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $61.77. The price of the stock has increased by 2.25% since.
- Director Raymond G. Murphy sold 4,136 shares of IART stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $60.99. The price of the stock has increased by 3.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IART, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with IART. Click here to check it out.
- IART 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IART
- Peter Lynch Chart of IART