CEO of Intercontinental Exchange Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jeffrey C Sprecher (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of ICE on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $92.41 a share. The total sale was $3.7 million.
Intercontinental Exchange Inc is an operator of regulated exchanges, clearing houses and listings venues, and a provider of data services for commodity and financial markets. It serves the risk management needs of global markets. Intercontinental Exchange Inc has a market cap of $51.85 billion; its shares were traded at around $92.52 with a P/E ratio of 26.05 and P/S ratio of 8.30. The dividend yield of Intercontinental Exchange Inc stocks is 1.11%. Intercontinental Exchange Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Intercontinental Exchange Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Intercontinental Exchange Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Jeffrey C Sprecher sold 40,000 shares of ICE stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $92.41. The price of the stock has increased by 0.12% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President Benjamin Jackson sold 1,896 shares of ICE stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $90.26. The price of the stock has increased by 2.5% since.
- Vice Chairman Charles A Vice sold 15,000 shares of ICE stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $89.76. The price of the stock has increased by 3.07% since.
- General Counsel Andrew J Surdykowski sold 2,490 shares of ICE stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $89.53. The price of the stock has increased by 3.34% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ICE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with ICE. Click here to check it out.
- ICE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ICE
- Peter Lynch Chart of ICE