CFO of Intercontinental Exchange Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Scott A Hill (insider trades) sold 38,305 shares of ICE on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $94.03 a share. The total sale was $3.6 million.
Intercontinental Exchange Inc is an operator of regulated exchanges, clearing houses and listings venues, and a provider of data services for commodity and financial markets. It serves the risk management needs of global markets. Intercontinental Exchange Inc has a market cap of $53.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $94.89 with a P/E ratio of 26.71 and P/S ratio of 8.53. The dividend yield of Intercontinental Exchange Inc stocks is 1.09%. Intercontinental Exchange Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Intercontinental Exchange Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Intercontinental Exchange Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Jeffrey C Sprecher sold 40,000 shares of ICE stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $92.41. The price of the stock has increased by 2.68% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Scott A Hill sold 38,305 shares of ICE stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $94.03. The price of the stock has increased by 0.91% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President & COO, ICE Data Serv Lynn C Martin sold 2,500 shares of ICE stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $94.75. The price of the stock has increased by 0.15% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ICE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with ICE. Click here to check it out.
- ICE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ICE
- Peter Lynch Chart of ICE