- Net asset value on June 30, 2019, was SEK 104.2 billion, or SEK 239 per share, an increase during the first half of the year of SEK 43 per share. Including reinvested dividend, net asset value increased by 25%.
- The total return for the first half of 2019 was 19% for the Class A shares and 18% for the Class C shares, compared with 21% for the Stockholm Stock Exchange’s total return index (SIXRX).
- Earnings per share during the first half of 2019 were SEK 49.10 per share.
- During the first half of 2019 shares were acquired in Volvo for 0.8 billion, in Skanska for SEK 0.4 billion and in Sandvik for SEK 0.3 billion.
- During the first half of 2019 exchangeable holders called for redemptions corresponding to SEK 4.1 billion, whereby shares in ICA Gruppen were delivered. On May 15, 2019 the exchangeable bond matured and Industrivärden has thereafter sold the remaining shares in ICA Gruppen.
- The debt-equities ratio as per June 30, 2019, was 2%, a decrease since year-end of 5 percentage points.
This information is such that AB Industrivärden is required to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the Head of Corporate Communication and Sustainability, Sverker Sivall (phone: +46-8-666 64 19), at 10:00 a.m. CET on July 5, 2019.