- Net asset value on March 31, 2019, was SEK 100.5 billion, or SEK 231 per share, an increase during the first quarter 2019 of SEK 35 per share. Including reinvested dividend, net asset value increased by 18%.
- The total return for the first quarter 2019 was 9% for the Class A shares, as well as for the Class C shares, compared with 13% for the Stockholm Stock Exchange’s total return index (SIXRX).
- Earnings per share during the first quarter 2019 were SEK 35.11 per share.
- During the first quarter 2019 shares were acquired in Sandvik for SEK 0.3 billion and in Skanska for SEK 0.3 billion.
- During the first quarter of 2019 the exchangeable holders called for redemption of SEK 2.8 billion, whereby shares in ICA Gruppen were delivered.
- The debt-equities ratio as per March 31, 2019, was 3%, a decrease since year-end of 4 percentage points.