TRIBECA, N.Y., March 25, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Given their experience in designing and optimizing websites, fishbat, a leading Internet marketing company, shares five ways to improve business websites for modern interaction with users.
Simply building a website is not enough. In order to have an effective website, a brand must understand what the desired behavior of its visitors is. Businesses often struggle with increasing their users' ability to interact with their websites. However, several features can be used to improve the user's engagement, experience, and ability to interact with the business to achieve desired results. Here are five ways to improve business websites for modern interaction.
- Employ haptic feedback. Subtle vibrations and other haptic responses communicate with users, helping them to interact with websites. From cues indicating where to click to vibrations that alert users they are leaving a page, haptic feedback improves interaction by helping users navigate sites and understand the status of requests and other functions.
- Utilize long-scrolling or infinite-scrolling to provide easy interaction for mobile device usage. It's important to remember that a large portion of user interaction takes place on mobile devices. That being the case, sites need to be user-friendly on all screen sizes. Incorporating long-scrolling or infinite-scrolling functionality helps users interact with sites. Horizontal scrolling should be limited to provide a smooth interaction. These scrolling options encourage more time spent on the site, a higher level of engagement, and assist with simple navigation on all screen sizes and devices. When using long or infinite-scrolling options, include sticky navigation so that the main navigation bar is visible to users at all times, no matter where they are in the scrolling process.
- Guide the way with microinteractions. Telling users exactly where to go and what to do removes the guesswork for users, improves site interaction, provides a better user experience, and yields improved measurable results for the business. Microinteractions in the form of animations and other visual cues will direct users to important information, CTAs, lead generation forms, and other vital site elements.
- Provide value and increase page views with hypertext. Providing value-added information gives users a better experience and improves SEO results. Including hypertext within various areas of a website can lead users to other important pages where more information can be found, improving page views, site retention, and even conversions. Hypertext helps to provide as much information to users as possible and encourages more meaningful interactions on websites.
- Provide 24-hour guidance with chatbots. Chatbots provide a valuable service with a low overhead. Users who have any issues with site interactions often give up on the business if they cannot interact or have their needs met and questions answered in the moment. By providing 24-hour support through chatbots, businesses provide a valuable service that will improve the user's ability to interact at any time of day or night, making sites fully interactive whenever users are there.
fishbat Long Island SEO Company is a full-service online marketing company and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management, and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com