Investment company Interwest Venture Management Co (Current Portfolio) buys Glaukos Corp during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Interwest Venture Management Co. As of 2019Q2, Interwest Venture Management Co owns 10 stocks with a total value of $62 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: GKOS,
For the details of INTERWEST VENTURE MANAGEMENT CO's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/interwest+venture+management+co/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of INTERWEST VENTURE MANAGEMENT CO
- Macrogenics Inc (MGNX) - 1,074,316 shares, 29.37% of the total portfolio.
- Neuronetics Inc (STIM) - 1,030,689 shares, 20.77% of the total portfolio.
- KalVista Pharmaceuticals Inc (KALV) - 388,766 shares, 13.87% of the total portfolio.
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc (EIGR) - 764,918 shares, 13.06% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.44%
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (AGTC) - 1,455,904 shares, 8.89% of the total portfolio.
Added: Glaukos Corp (GKOS)
Interwest Venture Management Co added to a holding in Glaukos Corp by 137.80%. The purchase prices were between $63.59 and $78.71, with an estimated average price of $71.62. The stock is now traded at around $76.24. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.56%. The holding were 7,995 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of INTERWEST VENTURE MANAGEMENT CO. Also check out:
1. INTERWEST VENTURE MANAGEMENT CO's Undervalued Stocks
2. INTERWEST VENTURE MANAGEMENT CO's Top Growth Companies, and
3. INTERWEST VENTURE MANAGEMENT CO's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that INTERWEST VENTURE MANAGEMENT CO keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.