EVP, Small Bus. & SelfEmployed of Intuit Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) James Alexander Chriss (insider trades) sold 2,391 shares of INTU on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $278.87 a share. The total sale was $666,778.
Intuit Inc creates business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals. The company's products and services include QuickBooks and TurboTax. Intuit Inc has a market cap of $73.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $281.94 with a P/E ratio of 47.79 and P/S ratio of 10.97. The dividend yield of Intuit Inc stocks is 0.68%. Intuit Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Intuit Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Michelle M Clatterbuck sold 612 shares of INTU stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $280. The price of the stock has increased by 0.69% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP, Gen. Counsel & Corp. Sec. Kerry J Mclean sold 20,543 shares of INTU stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $277.05. The price of the stock has increased by 1.77% since.
- EVP, Small Bus. & SelfEmployed James Alexander Chriss sold 2,391 shares of INTU stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $278.87. The price of the stock has increased by 1.1% since.
For the complete insider trading history of INTU, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with PACK. Click here to check it out.
- INTU 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of INTU
- Peter Lynch Chart of INTU