Intuit Inc (NASDAQ:INTU) files its latest 10-K with SEC for the fiscal year ended on July 31, 2019. Intuit Inc creates business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals. The company's products and services include QuickBooks and TurboTax. Intuit Inc has a market cap of $74.76 billion; its shares were traded at around $288.36 with a P/E ratio of 48.87 and P/S ratio of 11.18. The dividend yield of Intuit Inc stocks is 0.67%. Intuit Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Intuit Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
For the last quarter Intuit Inc reported a revenue of $994.0 million, compared with the revenue of $803.0 million during the same period a year ago. For the latest fiscal year the company reported a revenue of $6.8 billion, an increase of 13.7% from last year. For the complete 30-year financial data, please go here.. For the last five years Intuit Inc had an average revenue growth rate of 10.5% a year.
The reported diluted earnings per share was $5.89 for the year, an increase of 26.9% from previous year. Over the last five years Intuit Inc had an EPS growth rate of 22.3% a year. The Intuit Inc enjoyed an operating margin of 27.33%, compared with the operating margin of 25.1% a year before. The 10-year historical median operating margin of Intuit Inc is 27.14%. The profitability rank of the company is 9 (out of 10).
At the end of the fiscal year, Intuit Inc has the cash and cash equivalents of $2.1 billion, compared with $1.5 billion in the previous year. The long term debt was $386.0 million, compared with $388.0 million in the previous year. The interest coverage to the debt is at a comfortable level of 123.6. Intuit Inc has a financial strength rank of 8 (out of 10).
At the current stock price of $288.36, Intuit Inc is traded at 102.5% premium to its historical median P/S valuation band of $142.42. The P/S ratio of the stock is 11.18, while the historical median P/S ratio is 5.53. The intrinsic value of the stock is $100.45 a share, according to GuruFocus DCF Calculator. The stock gained 32.55% during the past 12 months.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Michelle M Clatterbuck sold 612 shares of INTU stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $280. The price of the stock has increased by 2.99% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP, Gen. Counsel & Corp. Sec. Kerry J Mclean sold 20,543 shares of INTU stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $277.05. The price of the stock has increased by 4.08% since.
- EVP, Small Bus. & SelfEmployed James Alexander Chriss sold 2,391 shares of INTU stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $278.87. The price of the stock has increased by 3.4% since.
For the complete 20-year historical financial data of INTU, click here.
This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with PROV. Click here to check it out.
- INTU 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of INTU
- Peter Lynch Chart of INTU