EVP & COO of Intuitive Surgical Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Salvatore Brogna (insider trades) sold 1,171 shares of ISRG on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $505.23 a share. The total sale was $591,624.
Intuitive Surgical Inc designs, manufactures, markets da Vinci Surgical Systems, and related instruments. The da Vinci surgery, combines the benefits of minimally invasive surgery for patients with the ease of use, precision and dexterity of open surgery. Intuitive Surgical Inc has a market cap of $56.93 billion; its shares were traded at around $493.94 with a P/E ratio of 48.76 and P/S ratio of 14.59. Intuitive Surgical Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 12.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Intuitive Surgical Inc the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Intuitive Surgical Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & COO Salvatore Brogna sold 1,171 shares of ISRG stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $505.23. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.23% since.
- Director Lonnie M Smith sold 215 shares of ISRG stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $493.18. The price of the stock has increased by 0.15% since.
- VP & Principal Accounting Offi Jamie Samath sold 130 shares of ISRG stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $503.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.9% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ISRG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with ISRG. Click here to check it out.
- ISRG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ISRG
- Peter Lynch Chart of ISRG