CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Sep 9, 2014) - Inventus, LLC, a leading electronic data discovery (EDD) practice to global law firms, Fortune 1000 corporations and government agencies, today announced that the company has launched M3, a multi-matter management offering for the legal industry that brings consistency, assurance and cost savings to discovery when multiple related matters are involved.
M3 is a discovery management solution that allows corporations with sizable litigation portfolios and/or frequent inquiries and investigations to apply previous attorney work product and virtually any conceivable fielded data across multiple matters in an automated, scheduled and synchronized way. It enables corporations and law firms to look at the bigger picture and develop a repeatable process for assessing and reviewing previously processed and/or reviewed data so it can be seamlessly and proactively transferred, along with its metadata, into an unlimited number of Relativity workspaces.
With M3, users can:
- Reduce Costs - Attorney review costs are significantly reduced by leveraging previous attorney work product across concurrent and future matters (all metadata is consistent).
- Reduce Risk - Prior designations are applied to new matters where documents overlap to keep designations (e.g., privilege) consistent between matters.
- Increase Insight into Data - From collection, to processing, to production, users will gain better visibility into each matter to ensure that overall strategy matches corporate goals.
- Access Automated Metrics - Users will have access to reliable, fast and automated metrics via a customized Relativity dashboard.
- Achieve Consistency across Matters - Metadata transfers, so prior designations exist, providing consistency and reducing risk.
"We hear from clients that they are continually challenged to reduce the costs associated with discovery. Despite many technological advances, they are repeatedly tasked with having to collect, process and, most importantly, review data more than once across active matters. M3 presents a major breakthrough in this battle. Not having to review the same information multiple times eliminates significant amounts from our clients' tremendous costs and reduces the potential risks that are inherent with that duplication of effort," stated Trevor Campion, CEO of Inventus. "Our goal with M3 is to allow our clients to reuse their attorney work product and data to help save them time, expense and effort."
About Inventus, LLC
Inventus, LLC, is one of the largest discovery management practices in the country, focused on helping clients reduce the costs and risks associated with the discovery process. Since 1991, it has been providing litigation support services to law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies. Inventus currently has over 250 employees operating in 10 cities across the United States, with operational headquarters in downtown Chicago. For more information, go to www.inventus.com.