ATLANTA, Dec. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco (IVZ), a leading global provider of exchange-traded funds (ETFs), announced today that it will close and liquidate the following ETFs:
- Invesco Canadian Energy Income ETF (NYSE Arca: ENY)
- Invesco China All-Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: YAO)
- Invesco Chinese Yuan Dim Sum Bond ETF (NYSE Arca: DSUM)
- Invesco DWA Momentum & Low Volatility Rotation ETF (The Nasdaq Stock Market: DWLV)
- Invesco Emerging Markets Infrastructure ETF (NYSE Arca: PXR)
- Invesco FTSE RAFI Asia Pacific ex-Japan ETF (NYSE Arca: PAF)
- Invesco Global Agriculture ETF (The Nasdaq Stock Market: PAGG)
- Invesco Global Gold & Precious Metals ETF (The Nasdaq Stock Market: PSAU)
- Invesco Zacks International Multi-Asset Income ETF (NYSE Arca: HGI)
- Invesco Multi-Factor Large Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: GMFL)
- Invesco Multi-Strategy Alternative ETF (The Nasdaq Stock Market: LALT)
- Invesco Russell 2000 Equal Weight ETF (NYSE Arca: EQWS)
- Invesco S&P 100 Equal Weight ETF (NYSE Arca: OEW)
- Invesco S&P 500 Value With Momentum ETF (Cboe BZX Exchange: SPVM)
- Invesco U.S. Large Cap Optimized Volatility ETF (NYSE Arca: OVLC)
- Invesco WilderHill Progressive Energy ETF (NYSE Arca: PUW)
- Invesco Wilshire Micro Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: WMCR)
- Invesco Wilshire US REIT ETF (NYSE Arca: WREI)
- Invesco Zacks Micro Cap ETF (NYSE Arca: PZI)
In December 2018, the Invesco ETF Board approved the liquidations. The last day of trading for the affected ETFs on the NYSE Arca, Inc., The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC or Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc. (each, an "Exchange"), as applicable, will be Wednesday, February 20, 2019. The last day creation orders will be accepted in the affected ETFs will be February 12, 2019. Shareholders may sell their holdings of each affected ETF on its respective Exchange until market close on February 20, 2019. The affected ETFs will no longer trade on an Exchange after market close on February 20, 2019, and will be subsequently delisted. The final distribution to shareholders of the affected ETFs is expected to occur on or about February 27, 2019.
About Invesco Ltd.
Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. NYSE: IVZ; www.invesco.com.
Important Risk Information
There are risks involved with investing in ETFs, including possible loss of money. Index-based ETFs are not actively managed and Fund returns may not match the returns of its index. Actively managed ETFs do not necessarily seek to replicate the performance of a specified index. Both index-based and actively managed ETFs are subject to risks similar to stocks, including those related to short selling and margin maintenance. Ordinary brokerage commissions apply. The Funds are subject to certain other risks. Please see the current prospectus for more information regarding the risk associated with an investment in the Funds.
Shares are not individually redeemable and owners of the Shares may acquire those Shares from the Fund and tender those Shares for redemption to the Fund in Creation Unit aggregations only, typically consisting of 10,000, 50,000, 75,000, 80,000, 100,000, 150,000 or 200,000 Shares.
Shares are not FDIC insured, may lose value and have no bank guarantee.
This does not constitute a recommendation of any investment strategy or product for a particular investor. Investors should consult a financial professional before making any investment decisions.
Before investing, investors should carefully read the prospectus/summary prospectus and carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. For this and more complete information about the Fund call 800 983 0903 or visit invesco.com for the prospectus/summary prospectus.
Invesco Distributors, Inc. 12/18 US13718
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/invesco-announces-changes-to-etf-lineup-300765789.html