CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Feb 10, 2015) - Invesco PowerShares Capital Management, LLC ("PowerShares"), a leading global provider of exchange-traded funds (ETFs), announced today that it has expanded its offerings on Schwab ETF OneSource™, the program that provides investors and advisors with access to the most commission-free ETFs in the industry1. As of February 1, 2015, Schwab clients can now buy and sell 24 PowerShares ETFs, with $0 online commissions.
PowerShares was chosen as one of the original six providers selected by Schwab for the program's launch in February 2013, giving investors access to the most commission-free ETFs anywhere in the industry. PowerShares, on the Schwab ETF OneSource platform, currently offers a variety of ETFs including domestic and international equity, fixed income, and alternative investment offerings, now complemented by emerging markets, momentum and Asia Pacific ETFs.
"Our participation in the Schwab ETF OneSource program underscores our dedication to providing exchange traded products, spanning a wide range of offerings, that meet the financial needs of today's investor," said Bobby Brooks, National Sales Director at PowerShares. "As a pioneer and leading provider of ETFs, we remain committed to the Schwab program, and look forward to continued collaboration to offer cost effective and tax efficient investment solutions to individual investors and financial advisors."
Schwab ETF OneSource continues to expand their ETF offerings with nearly 200 ETFs that span 64 Morningstar Categories without any trade commissions, early redemption fees or enrollment requirements. Since inception in early 2013, Schwab ETF One Source has received strong investor demand, allowing it to expand its line up with complementary ETFs to the program. As of December 31, 2014, Schwab ETF OneSource has $38 million in assets under management with year-end flows of over $10 billion into ETFs, representing 43 percent of the total ETF flows at Schwab.
Following is a complete list of the PowerShares ETFs available on Schwab ETF OneSource:
- PowerShares S&P 500 High Beta Portfolio (SPHB)
- PowerShares S&P 500 Low Volatility Portfolio (SPLV)
- PowerShares Senior Loan Portfolio (BKLN)
- PowerShares S&P International Developed Low Volatility Portfolio (IDLV)
- PowerShares Preferred Portfolio (PGX)
- PowerShares India Portfolio (PIN)
- PowerShares Global Gold and Precious Metals Portfolio (PSAU)
- PowerShares Fundamental High Yield Corporate Bond Portfolio (PHB)
- PowerShares Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt Portfolio (PCY)
- PowerShares Dynamic Media Portfolio (PBS)
- PowerShares Chinese Yuan Dim Sum Bond Portfolio (DSUM)
- PowerShares S&P Emerging Markets Low Volatility (EELV)
- PowerShares Buyback Achievers Portfolio (PKW)
- PowerShares International Dividend Achievers Portfolio (PID)
- PowerShares Fundamental Pure Mid Core Portfolio (PXMC)
- PowerShares Fundamental Small Value Portfolio (PXSV)
- PowerShares Variable Rate Preferred Portfolio (VRP)
- PowerShares Global Short Term High Yield Bond Portfolio (PGHY)
- PowerShares Multi-Strategy Alternative Portfolio (LALT)
Newly available as of February 1, 2015:
- PowerShares DWA Developed Markets Momentum Portfolio (PIZ)
- PowerShares DWA Emerging Markets Momentum Portfolio (PIE)
- PowerShares DWA Momentum Portfolio (PDP)
- PowerShares DWA SmallCap Momentum Portfolio (DWAS)
- PowerShares FTSE RAFI Asia Pacific ex-Japan Portfolio (PAF)
About Invesco Ltd and Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com.
Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC is leading the Intelligent ETF Revolution® through its family of more than 140 domestic and international exchange-traded funds, which seek to outperform traditional benchmark indexes while providing advisors and investors access to an innovative array of focused investment opportunities. With franchise assets of nearly $100 billion* as of December 31, 2014, PowerShares ETFs trade on both US stock exchanges. For more information, please visit us at invescopowershares.com or follow us on Twitter @PowerShares.
PowerShares® is a registered trademark of Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC (Invesco PowerShares). Invesco PowerShares and Invesco Distributors, Inc., are indirect, wholly owned subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd.
Invesco Distributors, Inc, is the distributor of the PowerShares Exchange-Traded Fund Trust, the PowerShares Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II, the PowerShares India Exchange-Traded Fund Trust, the PowerShares Actively Managed Exchange-Traded Fund Trust and the PowerShares Actively Managed Exchange-Traded Commodity Fund Trust.
*US franchise assets include QQQs, BLDRS and DB Funds. ALPS Distributors, Inc. is the distributor of PowerShares QQQ, BLDRS Funds and PowerShares DB Funds. PowerShares QQQ and BLDRS Funds are unit investment trusts. Invesco PowerShares and Invesco Distributors, Inc. are not affiliated with ALPS Distributors, Inc.
Not FDIC Insured | May Lose Value | No Bank Guarantee
1 Conditions Apply: Trades in ETFs available through Schwab ETF OneSource™ (including Schwab ETFs™) are available without commissions when placed online in a Schwab account. Service charges apply for trade orders placed through a broker ($25) or by automated phone ($5). An exchange processing fee applies to sell transactions. Certain types of Schwab ETF OneSource transactions are not eligible for the commission waiver, such as short sells and buys to cover (not including Schwab ETFs). Schwab reserves the right to change the ETFs we make available without commissions. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses. Please see Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for additional information.