NEW YORK, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors and Officers of the following companies in connection with their corresponding upcoming shareholder meeting:
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (NYSE CSU)– May 14, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/capital-senior-living-corporation. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- CBM Bancorp, Inc. (NasdaqCM CBMB) – May 14, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/cbm-bancorp-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (NasdaqGS CORE) – May 21, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/core-mark-holding-company-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NasdaqCM CASI)– June 20, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/casi-pharmaceutical-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTC GMBL)– April 22, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/esports-entertainment-group-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Globalstar, Inc. (NYSE American GSAT)– May 29, 2019 Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/globalstar-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
Monteverde & Associates PC is a national class action securities and consumer litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders and consumers from corporate wrongdoing. Monteverde & Associates lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions, whereby they protect investors by recovering money and remedying corporate misconduct. Mr. Monteverde, who leads the legal team at the firm, has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017 and 2018, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017 and 2018 Top Rated Lawyer.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2019 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investor-alert-monteverde--associates-pc-launches-an-investigation-of-the-board-of-directors-and-officers-300834950.html