EVP & CLO of Invitation Homes Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark A Solls (insider trades) sold 30,000 shares of INVH on 08/29/2019 at an average price of $29.01 a share. The total sale was $870,300.
Invitation Homes Inc is an owner and operator of single-family homes for lease in the United States. It buys and sells vacant, leased or occupied homes. Invitation Homes Inc has a market cap of $15.56 billion; its shares were traded at around $28.93 with a P/E ratio of 180.80 and P/S ratio of 8.69. The dividend yield of Invitation Homes Inc stocks is 1.73%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Invitation Homes Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Ernest Michael Freedman sold 31,892 shares of INVH stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $28.41. The price of the stock has increased by 1.83% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & CLO Mark A Solls sold 30,000 shares of INVH stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $29.01. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.28% since.
For the complete insider trading history of INVH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with INVH. Click here to check it out.
- INVH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of INVH
- Peter Lynch Chart of INVH