Chairman and CEO of Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stanley T Crooke (insider trades) sold 22,000 shares of IONS on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $71.52 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc is the RNA-targeted drug discovery and development company. Its broad pipeline consists of close to 32 drugs to treat a wide variety of diseases with an emphasis on cardiovascular, metabolic, severe, and rare diseases. Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $9.53 billion; its shares were traded at around $67.85 with a P/E ratio of 24.32 and P/S ratio of 11.97. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Stanley T Crooke sold 22,000 shares of IONS stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $71.52. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IONS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with IONS. Click here to check it out.
- IONS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IONS
- Peter Lynch Chart of IONS