NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jan 13, 2014) - iPass® Inc. (
The new platform, iPass Unity Advanced Managed Wi-Fi, enables marketers of these organizations to seamlessly brand their guest access networks and gain insight into customer purchasing patterns by capturing valuable end-user information to help with brand promotion and direct marketing campaigns. Benefits of the service include integrated social media login, backend analytics, customer hotspot usage data and integration with a wide variety of Wi-Fi equipment providers. iPass Unity Network Services can be found at Booth #1137 in the Level 1 EXPO Hall at NRF.
Click to tweet: .@iPass Releases Unity Advanced Managed Wi-Fi for Retail and Hospitality #WiFi #NRF
"We are very excited about adding this advanced Wi-Fi platform to our Wi-Fi enablement portfolio," said Chris Linden, VP and GM, iPass Unity Network Services. "These easy-to-use advanced Wi-Fi services vastly improve customer marketing opportunities and support the need for real-time end-user analytics -- all while delivering a solid end-to-end Wi-Fi experience for the end user. Retail and hospitality organizations live and die based on brand awareness and customer service, resulting in repeat business and loyalty. This new SaaS solution delivers strong integration with social media to enhance loyalty and drive sales, improves awareness of customer shopping and purchasing patterns, and delivers an overall better interactive customer experience."
The new solution provides Wi-Fi venue owners with the following features:
- Fully customizable, branded welcome Wi-Fi pages that allow complete control over the end-user experience to improve brand awareness and market promotional items to their customers.
- Ability to create specific coupons and offers to end-users to help monetize Wi-Fi and promote repeat customer business.
- Increased social media presence and market intelligence on customers by requiring use of social media credentials to access the Wi-Fi network.
- Ability to easily create e-mail blast marketing campaigns to promote offerings.
- Presence analytics to improve performance of marketing programs and understanding of customer behavioral patterns.
- Links to external web pages on a splash portal provide marketing opportunities.
- Advertising to enable development of geo-marketing campaigns for venues and/or sponsors.
- Customizable customer surveys to obtain instant, actionable intelligence from end-users.
For more information about iPass Unity Advanced Managed Wi-Fi, contact iPass Unity Sales at (866)801-6930. To schedule a face-to-face meeting at the NRF conference, contact S.L. Sweet at email@example.com or (804)318-0256.
About iPass Unity Network Services:
iPass Unity Network Services designs, builds and manages Wi-Fi and Wide Area Networks to ensure high availability, complete security and future-proof scalability. We offer a comprehensive, customizable portfolio of services. iPass Unity has deployed and manages some of the largest, and most complex networks in the industry with thousands of endpoints. With customers ranging from retailers to financial enterprises with remote branch offices to healthcare facilities, a wide variety of businesses including real estate developers and service providers utilize our solutions to gain significant cost savings, increased network bandwidth and security, and overall performance improvements. Additional information is available at http://www.ipass.com/unity-network-services/, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 866-801-6930.
About iPass Inc.
iPass helps enterprises and telecom service providers ensure their locations, employees and subscribers stay well-connected. Founded in 1996, iPass (
iPass® is a registered trademark of iPass Inc. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the WiFi Alliance. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.