Apple’s new iPhone X launched more than a week ago, and the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have been out for almost two months now. All three of Apple’s new 2017 iPhones are fast, remarkably powerful, and incredibly sleek. They’re also all made out of glass on the front and back though, so they’re the most fragile iPhones Apple has ever released. You need a case, but do you really want some boring black strip of silicone that looks just like every other iPhone case out there?
Check out the Ghostek Exec 2 case instead, which is available for the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8. These sleek cases offer full protection as well as military-grade drop protection, and they have a very cool style that’s unlike anything else out there. Each model also comes in six different unique color combinations. The Ghostek Exec 2 is about function as much as it is form though, and it has a slot that holds up to five credit cards.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction | Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Spacious Compartment Fits Up to 5 Credit Cards | Integrated Metal Plate for Magnetic Car Mounts
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin | Polycarbonate (PC) Frame – Shock Barrier
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested | Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Face ID Compatible, Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible | Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
iPhone X Card Case, Ghostek Exec 2 Series Slim Premium Shockproof Wallet Cover | Holds 5 Cards…: $19.95
Ghostek Exec 2 Apple iPhone 7 Plus / 8 Plus Wallet Case + Built In Metal Plate for Magnetic Mou…: $19.95
Ghostek Exec 2 Series Slim iPhone 8 & iPhone 7 Wallet Case Pocket Holds 5-Cards | Black: $19.95
Trending right now:
- The first OnePlus 5T unboxing is here, well ahead of the phone’s official launch
- Parasite that turns ants into actual zombies is even more terrifying than scientists thought
- A new Pixel 2 XL problem popped up, and of course it involves the display