SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 7, 2013) - Marin Software (
- iProspect's Japan clients include some of the region's most sophisticated advertisers. iProspect offers advertisers the following services: research, paid search, social media strategy, search engine optimization, performance display media, conversion optimization, local search marketing, mobile marketing, and attribution modeling and management. Current clients utilize iProspect for an average of three digital services.
- iProspect Japan K.K. has been growing since its foundation in December of 2003 with 30 employees and more than 100 businesses leveraging their services. Globally, iProspect has over 1800 employees in 40 countries and 57 iProspect-owned offices worldwide, allowing the agency to provide unparalleled local and global expertise.
- To maximize campaign performance and return on investment for Japanese client teams, iProspect required an ad management platform to meet the analytics, workflow, and optimization needs of iProspect campaign managers. After a thorough evaluation of the leading tools in the market, iProspect selected Marin Software based on the company's global reach and track record of success with large, multinational advertisers, and agencies.
- The Marin platform uniquely combines support for regional and local requirements with an easy-to-use application that's quick to deploy. Through standardization on the Marin platform, iProspect will obtain increased visibility and control over programs, resulting in greater efficiency and financial performance for their clients.
- "We're honored iProspect Japan has standardized on our platform," said Jay Revels, Managing Director Japan at Marin Software. "Our team in Tokyo is impressed with the sophistication of iProspect's people and programs. We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship, providing iProspect and their clients the latest in revenue acquisition management technology."
- "Marin is one the strongest advertising management platforms that we partner with globally and we were impressed to see them work closely with us here in Japan to understand our needs as a global agency serving multinational as well as local clients," said Takahiro Doi, CEO at iProspect Japan. "With Marin's on-the-ground team in Japan and the platform's powerful campaign management capabilities, we are able to maximize the effectiveness of our clients' online marketing programs."
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $5 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and brands improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.
For progressive leaders, iProspect is the trusted global partner in developing customized, data-driven strategies that transform consumer intent into action and drive conversions. iProspect's offerings span the full spectrum of performance marketing including paid and natural search, performance display, content generation, analytics, social media management, and structured data and feeds.
Since 1996, iProspect's client list spans many industries and includes Fortune 500 companies such as General Motors, adidas, Neiman Marcus, Container Store, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, The Gap, Athena Health, and others.
Representing a diverse global footprint, iProspect has 57 offices in 40 countries with over 1,800 employees. For more information, visit www.iprospect.com or follow us on Twitter @iProspect.