LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Feb 18, 2013) - ITinvolve today announced the launch of its Winter '13 social IT service and knowledge management solutions. ITinvolve's fourth product release in 12 months, Winter '13 incorporates frontline customer feedback and showcases ITinvolve's commitment to innovation in a market increasingly dissatisfied with traditional process-heavy, user-unfriendly tools. The announcement was made at Pink Elephant's 17th Annual IT Service Management Conference and Exhibition at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
Recently named a finalist for the coveted Pink Elephant Innovation of the Year award, ITinvolve took the IT management market by storm with its February 2012 launch of ITinvolve for Social Knowledge Management™. In May and September 2012, ITinvolve demonstrated its ability to rapidly deliver fresh and new innovation by adding social IT process support for change, incident, request, and problem management, as well as the core service desk function.
According to Gartner analysts Jeffrey M. Brooks and Jarod Greene, in their Aug. 20, 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support Management (ITSSM) Tools, "The IT service desk function continues to grow and mature, resulting in the ITSSM tools market's emergence."
The report describes how the types of innovations ITinvolve is delivering today around people-centric design, visualization and social IT management will more and more characterize this market: "In addition to the usual IT service desk criteria, the ITSSM tools will focus [in part] on how the various features of tools integrate from the perspective of people, process and technology with a specialized focus on:
- End-to-end visualization of hierarchical and peer-to-peer relationships of configuration items that deliver IT services
- Social IT management capabilities that enable improved collaboration, generate ideas, and share best practices"
"We are excited by the rapid pace of adoption for ITinvolve's social IT management solutions," said ITinvolve Co-Founder and CTO Rob Reiner. "This is enabling us to quickly combine direct customer feedback with new innovations that make our solution a real game-changer for turbo-charging customers' existing service desk and IT management investments and also further separates ITinvolve's IT Service Management capabilities from the traditional players."
"ITinvolve really listens to their customers' feedback," said Melissa Kraft, systems security manager in the Technology Services Division for the City of Denton (Texas). "There are several new elements added in Winter '13 that came directly from our company's feedback. The process to deploy the new Winter '13 release went very smoothly."
Winter '13 delivers the following features:
- The ability to easily use ITinvolve's breakthrough social knowledge management and visualization capabilities as a complement to an existing Service Desk or ITSM investment
- Expanded capabilities to core IT processes for incident, request, problem, and change management that make ITinvolve both highly competitive with and strategically differentiated from traditional alternatives
- Numerous enhancements directly based on customer feedback, demonstrating that ITinvolve is a company that takes customer feedback and trust seriously
Winter '13 provides the following customer benefits:
- Improves time to resolve issues and restore service by 30 percent or more
- Reduces the number of changes that have unintended consequences by 30 percent or more
- Improves end-user satisfaction by 20 percent or more
- Enables IT departments to make decisions with confidence across a wide range of areas including: disaster recovery planning, data center consolidation and moves, mergers and acquisitions, and more
- Improves cross-team coordination of daily IT operations activities by 50 percent or more
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
ITinvolve is the leading innovator of social IT service management solutions. ITinvolve helps IT professionals understand and manage complex IT environments, efficiently execute IT service management processes, capture and use knowledge to resolve incidents faster, find the root-cause of problems and substantially reduce risks associated with bad changes. ITinvolve lowers the total cost of delivering great IT service. Built on the secure and scalable Force.com platform, ITinvolve requires no hardware or software installation and is remarkably easy to use. Call 1-877-741-8944, visit www.itinvolve.com or follow on Twitter @ITinvolve