President and CEO of J&j Snack Foods Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gerald B Shreiber (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of JJSF on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $181.47 a share. The total sale was $4.5 million.
J&J Snack Foods Corp manufactures nutritional snack foods and distributes frozen beverages that are marketed nationally to the food service and retail supermarket industries. Its brand names include SUPERPRETZEL, BAVARIAN BAKERY, LUIGI'S and WHOLE FRUIT. J&J Snack Foods Corp has a market cap of $3.45 billion; its shares were traded at around $183.29 with a P/E ratio of 37.55 and P/S ratio of 2.95. The dividend yield of J&J Snack Foods Corp stocks is 1.07%. J&J Snack Foods Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated J&J Snack Foods Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with J&J Snack Foods Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO, 10% Owner Gerald B Shreiber sold 25,000 shares of JJSF stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $181.47. The price of the stock has increased by 1% since.
For the complete insider trading history of JJSF, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with JJSF. Click here to check it out.
- JJSF 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of JJSF
- Peter Lynch Chart of JJSF