DUBLIN, Dec. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Analysis of the Japanese Secure Content Management Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Japan was the largest SCM market in Asia-Pacific in 2018; it is expected to remain the chief revenue contributor over the next 5 years. The Web security segment is anticipated to lead the Japanese SCM market during the forecast period, while e-mail security solutions are likely to record marginally slower adoption than expected. e-mail's slow growth could also be attributed to its maturity.
The competitive landscape is dominated by local vendors such as Digital Arts and Alps System, which have a well-established market presence. These accounted for close to half of the market share in 2018. Foreign vendors find it difficult to compete in the Japanese SCM market.
The study period is from 2019 to 2023, and the base year is 2018. SCM solutions are the key area of focus and they cover e-mail security and Web security. Vertical segmentation is as follows: government, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors (pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, and BPO). Horizontal segmentation covers large businesses and small and medium businesses.
Important companies in the Japanese SCM market include Digital Arts, Alps System, Trend Micro, Symantec, Cisco (IronPort), Canon IT Solutions, imatrix, McAfee, Barracuda, and Fortinet.
The study highlights important market growth drivers and restraints. Key drivers include the constantly evolving risks that drive the need for e-mail and Web security solutions, the stringent security and privacy requirements that push organizations to invest in on-premise security solutions, and the need for productivity management that drives enterprises to invest in these solutions.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the SCM market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What were the key market trends in 2018? What trends will gain importance in the future?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints?
- Which regions and countries were 2018's best performers?
- What does the competitive landscape in the Japanese market look like?
- What is the market growth forecast from 2018 to 2023?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Geographic Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Segmentation
- Forecast and Trends
2. Forecast Assumptions
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment Discussion
- Market Share
- Competitive Environment
3. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1-Regulatory Compliance Continues to Drive the Market
- Growth Opportunity 2-e-mail and Apps are Moving to the Cloud, and so Must Security
- Growth Opportunity 3-Specific Regulations will Drive On-premise Demand
- Growth Opportunity 4-Enterprises Must Secure the Human Factor
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
4. The Last Word
- The Last Word-Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Alps System
- Canon IT Solutions
- Cisco (IronPort)
- Digital Arts
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kce53z
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/japanese-secure-content-management-market-forecast-to-2023-competitive-landscape-is-dominated-by-local-vendors-such-as-digital-arts-and-alps-system-300969162.html
SOURCE Research and Markets