EVP/CIO of Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stuart Lockard Scott (insider trades) sold 5,000 shares of JBHT on 08/28/2019 at an average price of $104.26 a share. The total sale was $521,300.
JB Hunt Transport Services Inc, together with its wholly owned subsidiaries provides surface transportation and delivery services to a group of customers and consumers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. JB Hunt Transport Services Inc has a market cap of $11.51 billion; its shares were traded at around $107.83 with a P/E ratio of 25.02 and P/S ratio of 1.33. The dividend yield of JB Hunt Transport Services Inc stocks is 0.94%. JB Hunt Transport Services Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated JB Hunt Transport Services Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with JB Hunt Transport Services Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP/CIO Stuart Lockard Scott sold 5,000 shares of JBHT stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $104.26. The price of the stock has increased by 3.42% since.
- EVP, Pres ICS, CMO Shelley Simpson sold 5,000 shares of JBHT stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $100.75. The price of the stock has increased by 7.03% since.
- EVP, President DCS Nicholas Hobbs sold 1,485 shares of JBHT stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $101.77. The price of the stock has increased by 5.95% since.
For the complete insider trading history of JBHT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with JBHT. Click here to check it out.
- JBHT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of JBHT
- Peter Lynch Chart of JBHT