CEO of Jc Penney Co Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jill A. Soltau (insider trades) bought 500,000 shares of JCP on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $0.56 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $280,000.
JC Penney Co Inc is an American omnichannel retailer. The company sells merchandise and services to consumers through department stores and its own website. JC Penney Co Inc has a market cap of $203.110 million; its shares were traded at around $0.64 with and P/S ratio of 0.01. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with JC Penney Co Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Jill A. Soltau bought 500,000 shares of JCP stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $0.56.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Chief Merchant Michelle Wlazlo bought 100,000 shares of JCP stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $0.59.
- Director Javier G Teruel bought 500,000 shares of JCP stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $0.59.
- EVP, Chief Customer Officer Shawn R Gensch bought 250,000 shares of JCP stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $0.58.
- Director Ronald W Tysoe bought 1,000,000 shares of JCP stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $0.59.
For the complete insider trading history of JCP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with JCP. Click here to check it out.
- JCP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of JCP
- Peter Lynch Chart of JCP