Stores open at 2 p.m. Thanksgiving Day with Black Friday sale prices on select items
extended through Saturday
Customers can shop select Black Friday deals at JCPenney.com beginning Nov. 18
PLANO, Texas (Nov. 1, 2018) - JCPenney wants to make it easy for families to "Value the Present" this holiday season. Through a heartwarming marketing campaign that launches Nov. 4, JCPenney will celebrate the importance of cherishing the time spent during the holiday season and delighting loved ones with an exciting array of stylish and affordable gifts.
"When the holiday season comes around, it`s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle. Whether you are prepping your home, attending countless holiday parties or checking off never-ending gift lists, it`s important to remember the value of being present," said Marci Grebstein, chief marketing officer for JCPenney. "JCPenney has thoughtfully curated a compelling assortment of boots, diamond jewelry, toys, kitchen electrics, tech gadgets, beauty items and more that were all designed to make gift giving easy so shoppers can focus on what`s most important: spending time and making memories with family and friends."
Inspiring shoppers to make JCPenney their one-stop holiday shopping destination, the retailer will open its doors at 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day for its annual Black Friday sale, offering customers its best deals of the year. Customers who wish to get early access to a selection of the retailer`s Black Friday deals can start shopping JCPenney.com beginning Sunday, Nov. 18, with the Company`s full Black Friday sale available online on Wednesday, Nov. 21.
When stores open on Thanksgiving Day, early shoppers will be greeted with an envelope containing a coupon worth $10 off $10, $100 off $100 or a $500 off $500 or more purchase, while supplies last. Stores will continue to remain open for the Company`s Black Friday sale through 10 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 23, and re-open at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 24, for the Company`s "Black Friday Extended" sale. Saturday shoppers can continue to take advantage of Black Friday prices on select items, along with new deals, and will be treated to a $10 off $10 or more in-store coupon, while supplies last. This year`s Black Friday deals include exciting offers such as:
- $1.99 MixIt® touchtech or fluffy gloves
- $2.09-$48.99 NERF®, Hatchimals® and Fingerlings® toys
- $2.99 Home Expressions® ombre stripe or solid bath towel
- $4.99 women`s St. John`s Bay® holiday tee
- $4.99 pajama pants for the family
- $4.99 Cooks 1.2 qt. air fryer (after $20 mail-in rebate)
- $4.99-$11.99 Carter`s® apparel
- $7.99 Liz Claiborne® pashmina
- $8.99 St. John`s Bay® cable knit sweater for women with matching $4.99 St. John`s "Bark" cable knit sweater for dogs
- $9.99 Tzumi® portable karaoke microphone with LED lights
- $9.99 men`s St. John`s Bay flannel shirt
- $14.99 St. John`s Bay puffer vest for women with matching $4.99 St. John`s "Bark" puffer vest for dogs
- $14.99 men`s "12 Days of Socks" gift box
- $15 and under beauty product deals from Sephora inside JCPenney
- $19.99 boots for the family
- $19.99 Xersion® puffer coat for him or her
- $19.99 Cooks fast pot Jr. multicooker (after $20 mail-in rebate)
- $20 1/10 C.T. T. W. diamond ring, pendant or studs in sterling silver
- $25 Q7 smartwatch
- $29.99 JoJo Siwa bow gift set, only at JCPenney
- $29.99 Eagle 3-pro Wi-Fi camera drone
- $39.99 American Explorer hardside luggage
- $55 Disney Collection princess 9-pk. deluxe doll set
- $59.99 Chi® flat iron
- $149.95 FitBit Versa(TM) smartwatch
- $199.99 Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft bundle
- $399.99 55" LG UHD 4-K LED TV
- $995 Samsung 25.5 cu. ft. three-door French door refrigerator
- Up to 30 percent off Nike® for the family
- Up to 30 percent off athletic shoes for the family from Nike, adidas®, Converse® and Sketchers®
Santa`s Headquarters for Toys, Toys and More Toys!
JCPenney is primed to capture additional market share in toys, adding 40 percent more toys, games and plush items to its toy shop assortment for the holiday season. Gift-givers can turn to JCPenney to find the hottest trends in toys for kids of all ages with collectibles, licensed characters, interactive products and more from top brands including LEGO®, Hasbro®, Mattel® and Fisher Price®. The retailer`s toy shop assortment joins its successful in-store Disney shops, as well as its newly launched baby shops, which feature an expanded assortment of gift items for parents welcoming a new bundle of joy.
JCPenney unveiled its Top 20 Toys list earlier this year, inviting shoppers to discover the most popular toys sure to top kid`s wish lists this Christmas. The Top 20 Toys list is featured prominently within a dedicated 32-page toy mailer, landing now in customers` mailboxes. A helpful sticker sheet included in the book enables kids to mark the items they want from Santa. JCPenney will also partner with top social media influencers on "unboxing" videos of toys from the retailer`s Top 20 Toys list.
JCPenney will offer two interactive in-store Kids Zone workshops over the holiday season, providing a Nickelodeon activity pack and comic giveaway on Nov. 10 and hosting a NERF Fest event on Dec. 8., where kids can try out NERF products and design their own targets to take home. Kids receive a lanyard, ID badge and collectible pin for every complimentary Kids Zone workshop they attend and adults are treated to a special coupon to use in-store the same day.
Valuing Those Who Need Gifts Most
JCPenney will continue its philanthropic holiday tradition by hosting giving sprees for underserved youth in select markets. The retailer will partner with the YMCA, as well as additional organizations that help close the opportunity gap, to enable over 1,275 kids in need to receive a gift card that they can use to purchase new clothes, coats and shoes, as well as gifts for their families. The retailer`s first giving spree will kick off in New York on Dec. 6 with the Y and special host Joe Jonas.
For b-roll footage of JCPenney stores and Black Friday merchandise, please visit:
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP), one of the nation`s largest apparel and home retailers, combines an expansive footprint of over 860 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico with a powerful e-commerce site, jcp.com, to deliver style and value for all hard-working American families. At every touchpoint, customers will discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company`s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort. For additional information, please visit jcp.com.
This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: J. C. Penney Company, Inc. via GlobeNewswire