MILPITAS, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 14, 2012) - JDSU (
- First, stockholders re-elected Mr. Richard Belluzzo and Mr. Harold Covert to serve on JDSU's Board of Directors for three-year terms ending in 2015.
- Second, stockholders ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as JDSU's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 29, 2013.
- Third, stockholders approved, by non-binding advisory vote, the compensation of JDSU's named executive officers.
- Fourth, stockholders approved an amendment to JDSU's Certificate of Incorporation to eliminate the classified structure of the Board of Directors.
- Finally, stockholders approved amendments to JDSU's Amended and Restated 2003 Equity Incentive Plan (the "Plan") to, among other things, increase the number of shares that may be issued under the Plan and extend the term of the Plan.