CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Apr 8, 2014) - JLL (
The six award categories reflect the areas JLL considers to be crucial for providing the highest-quality client services that support business objectives. The Diverse Supplier Award, for example, reflects the increased interest from corporations and JLL itself in working with vendors as diverse as the global population.
"This year's Suppliers of Distinction demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to service delivery excellence," said Chris Browne, Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Solutions, JLL. "These six firms support JLL's results-driven services that enhance the productivity of blue-chip corporate clients around the world."
Recipients were selected from a pool of hundreds of supplier partners through a comprehensive evaluation process by JLL's Global Strategic Sourcing Board. All participants support Corporate Solutions or Project and Development Services functions across multiple regions for JLL's corporate clients.
"Identifying vendors that exemplify diversity and develop innovative approaches to reduce costs and maximize productivity are essential to JLL's integrated service offerings," said Marc Campbell, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sourcing, JLL. "We recognize the extraordinary accomplishments of this year's Suppliers of Distinction and applaud their dedication to improving business performance."
JLL's 2013 Supplier of Distinction Award recipients include:
- Product/Service Excellence: The product/service excellence category recognizes suppliers that excel in delivery of services to JLL clients and the company itself.
- 2013 Winner: AVI Foodsystems: For 54 years, AVI Foodsystems has provided customized hospitality and foodservice solutions for thousands of customers in 34 U.S. states. AVI Foodsystem's partnership with JLL ensures corporate clients consolidate spend and invoicing and have dedicated account representatives. A family-owned business, AVI Foodsystems provided more than $200,000 in vending services savings last year alone.
- Innovation: The innovation category honors suppliers that develop breakthrough new processes, tools and/or service models.
- 2013 Winner: SBM: With more than 32 years of facilities management experience, SBM is an international diverse-owned soft services provider. The firm's industry-leading technology has assisted with driving innovation, efficiency and quality improvement resulting in cost savings of more than $600,000. JLL's partnership with SBM for joint customer audits continues to deliver superior client satisfaction.
- Collaboration: The collaboration category considers suppliers that increase business opportunities and risk-sharing for mutual benefit.
- 2013 Winner: CentiMark: With 46 years of experience, CentiMark is a leader in the roofing and flooring industry demonstrating the highest standards in safety, workmanship and materials. CentiMark demonstrated a collaborative approach to a roofing project for a global Telecomm provider, which helped increase the client's speed to market through streamlining roofing standards and saved more than $200,000 in roof inspections.
- Total Cost Management: The total cost management category recognizes suppliers that deliver year-over-year savings and proactively offer cost-management ideas.
- 2013 Winner: RCF Group: With more than 65 years of experience in the furniture and facilities management industries, RCF Group is a workplace solutions firm. RCF Group delivered year-over-year savings of $200,000 for a global consumer packaged goods company through warehouse reductions, as well as more than $1 million in cost avoidance.
- Energy and Sustainability: The energy and sustainability category recognizes suppliers that support JLL's broad objectives related to delivering sustainable solutions.
- 2013 Winner: EDI: A Shealy Company, EDI is an independently-owned electrical distributor that provides clients with lighting controls, energy-efficient fixtures, LED lights and information on energy efficiency and environmental sustainability. EDI started an Exterior Security Lighting Program (ELP) pilot in 2010, which has grown nationally and delivered more than $265,000 in energy and maintenance savings annually.
- Diverse Supplier: The diverse supplier award considers diverse suppliers that demonstrate leadership in service delivery excellence, cost management, innovation and collaboration.
- 2013 Winner: Excel Construction Services, Inc.: With 18 years of experience in repairs, maintenance and tenant improvements, Excel Construction Services, Inc. offers comprehensive facility maintenance and asset protection service programs. The firm launched an overtime initiative that led to a global financial services firm achieving $700,000 in annual savings, in addition to risk avoidance and improved schedule performances. Excel has a Service Level Agreement (SLA) score of 98.7 percent.
A leader in the real estate outsourcing field, JLL's Corporate Solutions business helps corporations improve productivity in the cost, efficiency and performance of their national, regional or global real estate portfolios by creating outsourcing partnerships to manage and execute a range of corporate real estate services. This service delivery capability helps corporations improve business performance, particularly as companies turn to the outsourcing of their real estate activity as a way to manage expenses and enhance profitability.