Investment company Johns Hopkins University (Current Portfolio) buys Black Stone Minerals LP, Dropbox Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Johns Hopkins University. As of 2019Q2, Johns Hopkins University owns 2 stocks with a total value of $17 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: DBX,
- Added Positions: BSM,
For the details of Johns Hopkins University's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/johns+hopkins+university/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Johns Hopkins University
- Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) - 941,700 shares, 84.77% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 130.98%
- Dropbox Inc (DBX) - 104,657 shares, 15.23% of the total portfolio. New Position
New Purchase: Dropbox Inc (DBX)
Johns Hopkins University initiated holding in Dropbox Inc. The purchase prices were between $21.15 and $25.05, with an estimated average price of $23.07. The stock is now traded at around $17.79. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 15.23%. The holding were 104,657 shares as of .
Added: Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM)
Johns Hopkins University added to a holding in Black Stone Minerals LP by 130.98%. The purchase prices were between $15.13 and $18.77, with an estimated average price of $17.05. The stock is now traded at around $14.28. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 48.07%. The holding were 941,700 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Johns Hopkins University. Also check out:
1. Johns Hopkins University's Undervalued Stocks
2. Johns Hopkins University's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Johns Hopkins University's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Johns Hopkins University keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with BSM. Click here to check it out.
- BSM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BSM
- Peter Lynch Chart of BSM