Just a week after shamelessly making out in multiple New York City public parks in a single day, Justin Bieber and his rumored blonde girlfriend, Hailey Baldwin, took a major step in their relationship: They went Instagram official.
It was just about two weeks ago that the former exes reportedly reunited and found themselves in “non-stop contact,” as TMZ put it. While the two have not been smoochin’ for that long, they did have that fling in late 2015/early 2016, and they share the same passions, partying and praying. Therefore, it makes sense that they’d reach this major relationship milestone so quickly.
On Saturday, Bieber posted a video to his Instagram story in which Baldwin pokes her tongue out at the camera — brave of both them.
(2) Justin Bieber via Instagram Stories:Justin Bieber Crew (@TheJBCrewdotcom) June 23, 2018
- The Last Person on Earth
- The Confident Intern Easing Into a New Relationship
- Maybe She Had So Much Money She Just Lost Track of It
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Are Instagram Official
- Royal Wedding Bishop Reveals Moment He Felt Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Love