Chm, Pres & CEO of Kaman Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Neal J Keating (insider trades) bought 2,200 shares of KAMN on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $57.48 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $126,456.
Kaman Corp is engaged in the distribution of power transmission, motion control, electrical and automation, and fluid power industrial distributor with operations throughout the United States. Kaman Corp has a market cap of $1.59 billion; its shares were traded at around $56.80 with a P/E ratio of 30.39 and P/S ratio of 1.03. The dividend yield of Kaman Corp stocks is 1.43%. Kaman Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Kaman Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chm, Pres & CEO Neal J Keating bought 2,200 shares of KAMN stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $57.48. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.18% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KAMN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with KAMN. Click here to check it out.
- KAMN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of KAMN
- Peter Lynch Chart of KAMN