EVP and General Counsel of Kb Home (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Brian J Woram (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of KBH on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $29.03 a share. The total sale was $1.2 million.
KB Home is engaged in the residential construction market. The Company's offers a variety of new homes, move-up and active adult homebuyers, including attached and detached single-family residential homes. KB Home has a market cap of $2.57 billion; its shares were traded at around $29.12 with a P/E ratio of 10.97 and P/S ratio of 0.65. The dividend yield of KB Home stocks is 0.56%. KB Home had annual average EBITDA growth of 27.80% over the past five years.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP and General Counsel Brian J Woram sold 40,000 shares of KBH stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $29.03. The price of the stock has increased by 0.31% since.
- EVP and General Counsel Brian J Woram sold 10,000 shares of KBH stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $28.02. The price of the stock has increased by 3.93% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KBH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with AMRC. Click here to check it out.
- KBH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of KBH
- Peter Lynch Chart of KBH