TEL AVIV, Israel, August 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Inneractive, a programmatic trading technology platform and a wholly owned subsidiary of Fyber N.V., is launching its 'Keeping It Clean' initiative to ensure the highest level of quality for traffic going through its mobile exchange and supply-facing platform.
'Keeping It Clean' includes constant and consistent application of new technologies to verify, authenticate and protect ad traffic, combined with strong partnerships with anti-fraud players throughout the supply chain. These measures are in addition to adopting ads.txt on its platform, a mechanism to enable content owners to declare who is authorized to sell their inventory recently released by the Interactive Advertising Bureau(IAB).
Inneractive partnered with several industry leading vendors to ensure quality traffic on Inneractive's platform, including:
- Pixalate - Tracks, monitors, and blocks highly probable illegitimate ad inventory.
- MobileWalla- Identifies and flags suspicious IP addresses and ads with falsified physical location information.
- Moat - Provides MRC 'stamp of approval' around IVT, human traffic rates and viewability.
Inneractive's clean market policies involve regular purging of false traffic through a cycle of rinse, wash and repeat, including the following processes:
- Routinely exclude and remove non-direct traffic sources from the marketplace.
- Keeping Supply Content Policy and Demand Content Policy aligned with industry requirements with regard to what can and cannot be transacted on the exchange.
- Adoption of ads.txt allowing trading desks and DSPs to more easily identify the Authorized Digital Sellers for a particular broadcaster, publisher, or app; increasing advertisers' confidence on the legitimacy of the traded inventory.
Fyber, Inneractive's parent company, is launching a similar initiative and has appointed a quality officer that will be overseeing all quality initiative for Fyber and all of its subsidiaries.
"Ads.txt is a great industry collaboration around quality that we are actively promoting and we hope a similar approach will soon be applied to in-app inventory. That said, a truly clean market requires constant maintenance, and this is why we launched 'Keeping It Clean'," said Offer Yehudai, co-founder at Inneractive, and current President at Fyber. "Premium programmatic has been limited due to concerns about ad fraud, and with 'Keeping It Clean', our goal is to make clean traffic the norm to bring back the trust in digital advertising."
Inneractive and Fyber will be showcasing their solutions at the DMEXCO Conference in Cologne, Germany on September 13-14, at their booth in Hall 7.1 C041.
Inneractive, a Fyber Company, is a global technology company, developing a next generation platform for the programmatic trading of mobile video ads, in a data-driven environment. Its mission is to fuel the creation of quality content by empowering publishers to unlock the true value of their advertising properties through advanced technologies, innovative ad formats and data-driven decision-making. Inneractive was previously named a Deloitte Technology Fast500 Company for EMEA and Deloitte Fast50 Company for Israel. Inneractive is part of Fyber N.V., a publicly traded company, and has six worldwide office in Tel Aviv, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, London, and Beijing.
Director of Marketing & Business Strategy