ABC/"Dancing with the Stars"
- "American Idol" alum Kellie Pickler and her dance partner Derek Hough were crowned the champs of season 16 of "Dancing with the Stars." The duo beat out finalists Aly Raisman , Jacoby Jones and Zendaya for the trophy.
- David Spade donated $200,000 to the American Red Cross to go toward disaster relief efforts in Oklahoma following Monday's deadly tornado. "When I was four, I moved from Michigan to Arizona and our house got hit by a tornado a week later," said Spade. "Always been scared of them. I know the Red Cross will do everything they can to help people get the help they need."
- Chris Brown crashed his Range Rover into a Mercedes while driving with his ex-girlfriend , Karrueche Tran , in Los Angeles.
- Bruce WIllis and Demi Moore 's 24-year-old daughter Rumer has joined the cast of CW show "Pretty Little Liars" for season 4.
- Jessica Chastain wore Elizabeth Taylor ’s incredible diamond necklace to the Cannes premiere of "Cleopatra."
- Michelle Rodriguez on joining "Fast 6" : "I was like ... 'I really want to be a part of this, but I can’t play a slut in front of millions of people.'"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver may be heading for a reconciliation after the governator was spotted grabbing his estranged wife's behind while attending their daughter Christina's graduation at Georgetown.
More From Business Insider