The 24-year-old Longchamp ambassador hit the streets of London wearing an all-black look complete with $55 sneakers. Jenner wore a long black coat over a striped top and silky trousers. The pants had a comfy-chic vibe, with a loose fit similar to a pajama bottom.
More from Footwear News
- Gigi, Bella, Kendall + 5 Things to Know About the Burberry Show at LFW
- Cate Blanchett, Naomi Campbell and More Hit the Front Row at the Burberry
- Tommy Hilfiger & Lewis Hamilton on Sustainability & How Their Three-Way Collab with H.E.R. Took Shape
For shoes, the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star selected high-top Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers. The classic lace-up features contrast stitching, a rubber toe cap and a canvas upper, with the label’s signature star patch at the ankle. It sells on Nordstrom.com for just $55.
These days, it seems that Converse is becoming one of Jenner’s go-to brands. The catwalker has been spotted in multiple colorways of the brand’s kicks, including a trend-forward zebra print and a classic cream color.
Jenner was formerly an Adidas ambassador, but these days she seems to be favoring both Converse and Nike, particularly the latter’s Air Force 1 silhouette. Other favorite shoe brands for the A-lister include Prada, Dr. Martens and Amina Muaddi, and she can often be spotted in brother-in-law Kanye West’s Yeezy label.
Click through the gallery to see how Kendall Jenner’s style has evolved over the years.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid Wear Coordinating Chunky Boots In NYC
Kendall Jenner’s Revamped Converse Sneakers Foreshadow A Major 2020 Shoe Trend
Kendall Jenner Plays With Volume in Culottes + Tight Boots at Longchamp’s Fall 2020 NYFW Show
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner