PHOENIX, ARIZONA, 8 July 2013 – KEY CAPITAL CORPORATION (OTC Pink: KCPC) is pleased to advise the following progress of the Company’s business.
- The Company has refined its business strategy during the course of the past year and is now focused on funding the production projects of the many junior mining companies globally that under current market conditions have few financing options. These junior companies generally seek between $5 million and $150 million in order to bring their mineral resource properties into production.
- The Company has engaged two additional senior executives and added to its global team of resource industry expert consultants.
- Company President, Chris Nichols, along with two Key Capital executives attended an investment banking conference in New York in June as guests of the National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) where they were well received by industry leaders and bankers.
- Over the past six months the Key Capital project funding service has been test-marketed worldwide and to date the Company has received over eighty inquiries from junior miners, ten of which are strong potential candidates for project funding.
- Among the Company’s opportunities, as recently announced, is an offer it has made to Arco Resources Corp (TSX-V:ARR) ("Arco") to purchase three exploration properties in Oaxaca Mexico. This offer is substantially higher in price and on better terms than that announced by Arco on a sale that is subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval. If Key Capital is successful in this potential acquisition, then the properties are proposed to be partnered with operational and financing interests with whom the Company is in discussion. These operational interests will then be responsible for the ongoing exploration and development of the properties.
- Finally, the Company is in discussion with a number of parties expressing interest in a share placement, the raised monies of which the Company will apply to its working capital reserves.
ABOUT KEY CAPITAL:
Key Capital is a resource funding business that provisions institutional project financing for mining operations through streaming or equity agreements. The Company is a Georgia corporation headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Statements about Key Capital Corporation's future expectations, including statements about its anticipated streaming business, the metal purchase agreements, any other equity or joint venture interests, and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21e of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Key Capital Corporation intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. These future events may not occur as and when expected, if at all, and, together with Key Capital Corporation's business, are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Key Capital Corporation's actual results could differ materially from expected results as a result of a number of factors, including the uncertainties inherent in entering into any metal purchase or other financing agreements, the ability to fund metal purchase agreements, the evaluation of potential opportunities regarding natural resource mines, the level of corporate expenditures and monies available for purchasing natural resource interests, capital market conditions, and other factors. There are no guarantees that Key Capital Corporation can successfully negotiate any metal purchase or financing agreements or that any such agreements will be profitable, or that the natural resource interests acquired thereby will prove to be commercially successful. Key Capital Corporation undertakes no duty to update forward-looking statements. Key Capital Corporation disclaims any duty or obligation to update the information contained in this press release.
For further information see www.keycapitalgroup.com or contact:
Key Capital Corporation
+1 (480) 745-2565
SOURCE: Key Capital Corporation