Kanye West’s long-awaited Yeezy performance hoop shoes are due to drop next year and while Kim Kardashian may not play basketball, that hasn’t stopped her from sporting the high-top style with reflective elements.
This morning, the KKW Beauty mogul took to Instagram to share some snaps from a late-night McDonald’s ice cream cone run. The photos show her wearing a blueish-gray zip-up hoodie and oversized light gray sweatpants with the Yeezy “Quantum.”
More from Footwear News
- Yeezy 500 High 'Slate' Gets First On-Foot Look, Courtesy of Kourtney Kardashian
- How the Kardashian-Jenner Family's Halloween Costumes Evolved Over the Years
- Kanye West's Unreleased Yeezy 'Jail Slides' for Kids Are Getting Roasted on Twitter
“Too early for ice cream?” she cheekily captioned the post.
West has been teasing his first-ever basketball shoe for over a year now. Though it still doesn’t have an official release date, it’s rumored to drop during the 2020 NBA All-Star Weekend, which will take place in the designer’s beloved hometown of Chicago.
The bold sneaker’s design has been compared to that of the Yeezy Boost 350 v2, but it features an extended collar, suede overlays on the toe box, and 3M reflective detailing throughout. In 2018, ESPN’s Nick DePaula reported that it’s possible the NBA could ban the shoe for being too distracting.
How the Kardashian-Jenner Family’s Halloween Costumes Evolved Over the Years
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & the Kids Model Yeezy Sneakers in NYC
Kim Kardashian Revives Aughts Fashion in Halter Top & Heeled Flip-Flops
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age